Know the Cost of Moving In UAE





Get Quotes For All Your Moving Needs

Local Move

Domestic Move

International Move

Self Storage

Why Choose Us?

Moversouq is a synonym for Savings, Convenience, Security, Happy Moving!!


  • Book online and save 45% on your moving costs on average.


  • You don't pay the movers. We pay the movers after your move is completed.


  • We verify the licenses, insurance, and reviews of every moving company.

Professional and reliable Packers and Movers in New Dubai

Moving is always a hard and irritating task that no one loves, but it isn’t anymore! There’s a great number of Packers and Movers in New Dubai that do it in an organized and professional way. If you’re living in New Dubai and thinking about moving your home or office within the New Dubai area or anywhere in UAE or around the globe, now you can book your move online or just call us at +971) 050 5481357. MoverSouq offers local and international relocation services all over and in New Dubai.

  • Discovery Gardens
  • Gardens
  • Al Furjan
  • Jumeirah Village Circle
  • Jumeirah Village Triangle
  • Jumeirah Park
  • Al Khail gate
  • Al qusais
  • Al Nada
  • UM Suqeim
  • UM Al Sheif
  • Al Manara
  • Al Safa
  • Jumeirah
  • Al Wasl
  • Al Bada’a
  • Satwa
  • Jafliya
  • Al sufoh
  • Zabeel
  • Dubai marina
  • JLT
  • Tecom
  • JBR
  • Shaikh zayed road
  • Business bay executive towers
  • Damac hills

Got questions?

The cheat sheet to Moversouq

What is Moversouq?

Moversouq is an online platform that makes the moving process quick and easy. Just enter your move details, compare prices and reviews, choose a verified mover, and book online.

Why should I use Moversouq?

Hassle-Free! Forget about searching on the internet, filling out multiple request forms, and talking to multiple movers to get moving quotes. Just enter your move details once to get guaranteed prices from multiple moving companies. You can book your move at any time.

Is Moversouq available in my city? If not, why?

Simply enter your pick-up and drop-off addresses to see if Moversouq is available in your area. We’re growing rapidly and adding new Moversouq every day. If we’re not in your area, we hope to be soon!

How do I check if a mover is reliable?

All of our movers go through a very thorough screening process and we obtain all the necessary paperwork to verify their licensing and insurance. We also obtain their previous customer reviews and references for quality checks.

How do movers get paid?

Movers get paid on a monthly basis. Moversouq pays the movers after the move has been completed and the proper Bill of Lading has been submitted.

When will I be charged for my move?

Moversouq will charge 25% of the moving fee at the time of booking, The remaining 75% will be charged at the time of pick up, before the initiation of the moving process.

Can I change my mover?

You cannot change your mover on MoversZone. MoversZone assigns the best mover for you as per your inventory, location, and timeline.

What should I do if something is damaged?

In the rare event of any damages during the movement of your items our complimentary damage protection cover offers AED 3 / Per KG (weight of the damaged items) up to a maximum of AED 500/- (AED Five Hundred Only) total claim value. Our complimentary damage protection coverage is only applicable if damages are major and non-repairable and reported before the moving team leaves your premises on the move day.

What our customers say

  • Great Customer Service! Safe and Fast. They also have good resources for the moving and packing.
  • Ram Guptha
    The guys were friendly and professional , they were very careful with all of our furniture and other belongings. I can thoroughly recommend Moversouq to anyone and would definitely use them again. Thank you for the effort
    Ram Guptha
  • Daneil Miller
    A Company that offers a first class service and a most highest standard. All their staff were friendly and trustworthy and our move on the day was made even very quickly without any hassle. There was also excellent communication along the way with phone calls keeping you up to date. We would use them again and again if required.
    Daneil Miller
Show Buttons
Hide Buttons
WhatsApp chat